Dearest LORD Jesus,
Please give our grandchildren the courage, fortitude and resilience to…
- stand for what is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable and praiseworthy (Philippians 4:8)
- stand beside the downtrodden, the outcast, the bullied and those who are alone (John 4:1-39, John 8:1-12, Luke 7:11-13)
- stand against lying and cheating (Luke 11:37-54)
- stand up for the Truth of the Gospel (Acts 20:24)
- stand out as children of God (Galatians 4:5-7).
By the power of the Holy Spirit, let them “stand firm in the faith, be courageous; be strong, and do everything in love” (I Corinthians 16:13-14).
In your Name,