Are there storms on your grandchildren’s horizons, or are they already caught in a torrential downpour? If so, what is the reality of their storms?
- Are they one step behind the other students in their class?
- Are they pushed to excel?
- Are they having trouble making friends?
- Are they addicted to video games?
- Are they navigating two homes, two schedules and two set of rules, all in the wake of divorce?
There is power in Jesus’ name. He is “able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us” (Ephesians 3:20).